Possible topics include the following
|History of R and nostalgia
R Package Development
Biometrics and Bioinformatics
Economics, Finance and Insurance
Graphics and Visualization
High Performance Computing
|Statistical Computing and Software systems
Statistical Learning Techniques
Call for Papers & Posters
Participants wishing to present a paper or a poster must follow the below guidelines.
Presenters are able to receive direct and immediate feedback from participants.
|31 Mar 2020||Submission of abstracts – Paper||31 Aug|
|31 Mar 2020||Submission of Poster Title||31 Aug|
|05 Oct 2020||
Notification: Paper and/or Poster Acceptance
[ Everyone has now been notified.
Please check with your corresponding co-author who made the entry submission on easy-chair.
If you or the co-author has still not recieved your acceptance email, please check with us on [email protected] ]
Delegate registration ends
|8 Nov 2020|
|30 Nov 2020||We hope to release a schedule by late November.||30 Nov 2020|
Submissions are now closed. No updates are allowed for papers and posters.
For people wishing to talk in a group, please visit TCS (topics contributed sessions) page
The paper abstract submission should include authors’ name, affiliation and an abstract limited to one page.
The abstract should state concisely the methods and results of the paper/poster.
- For people wishing to talk in a group, please visit TCS (topics contributed sessions) page.
- Paper submissions are now open and follow the below process
- Prepare your paper submission in .tex format, according to the following example.
- Please compile your .tex document to check that it is only one page long, before submission.
- Only upload the .tex file – NOT ps or pdf !
- If you have difficulty producing .tex file, you can simply submit a plain text ( .txt ) document.
- The plain text document should not be more than 500 to 600 words.
- After producing the file ( .tex or plain text), click the below link and submit the file via ‘Easy Chair’. (If you do not have an account, please create a free account )
- We will let you know about the selection and can offer the letter that may be required for your home institution to confirm your participation and paper presentation.
- if you have any trouble contact us on [email protected]
- Check out the NZSA STUDENT TRAVEL AWARDS
Poster title and a few words (mini abstract) about the content must be submitted at this stage.
- Posters will remain displayed throughout conference in foyer area.
- Poster session is informal and thus is along with the lunch breaks.
- Posters must be printed by authors prior to arrival at the conference.
- Posters having a size differing from ‘A1’ will not be accepted.
It is preferred that the posters are landscape A1 .
Size millimeter inches A1 594 x 841 mm 23.4 x 33.1 in
Your poster must carry your name (and the names of your co-authors), department/business unit, name of your institution.
- Please print and bring your poster along to the conference. [P.S. If you print on Jet Pro Satin, the poster does not require laminating].
As the local committee will only get to see your poster at the conference, the poster will only be allowed to be displayed at the conference subject to the approval provided, after a physical review of the poster is done at the conference by an appointed member (reviewer) of the local committee.
- Considerations will be given to whether they meet a minimum standard to be displayed at an international statistical conference.
- Your poster must not have any material that would be deemed offensive or unacceptable for public display (for example graphic depictions of nudity, violence, or even surgery)
- We reserve the right to not display the poster without having to specify a formal reason.
- Posters must be removed by authors at the end of the conference. No posters will be stored or returned to authors if left behind following the conference.
- Poster title and a few words (500-600 word abstract) about the content must be submitted at this stage.
- After registering for the conference, keep your registration id received in your email handy.
- Poster title and a few words about the content – must be submitted via an email to: [link removed] . Please quote your registration number in the email.
- We will let you know on 5 October 2020 whether your poster; based on the title and a few words about it, has been accepted.
- On request, we can offer a letter that may be required for your home institution to confirm your participation and poster presentation. The actual presentation of poster will only be allowed, subject to checking the poster physically – by a member appointed by the local committee. We also reserve the right to not display the poster without having to specify a formal reason.
- Check out the NZSA STUDENT TRAVEL AWARDS